Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holy Crap!

Stephanie from Adventures in Babywearing left me a comment. I am beside myself. Even in the fog of my nauseated state, I am gitty as a school girl....She's practically a celebrity in the "blogosphere". I thought I was dreaming this morning when my phone chimed that I had a new email. I assumed it was from B telling me that I need to wake up and get to work, but alas, it was a comment from "steph". I had just watched her interview on "5minutes for parenting" about how to be a good friend through comments. Crap, this means she knows that I have a link to her blog...How did she find me? Oh, technology...Should she be having a baby or something?

Well, if you get a chance to check out her blog, I really enjoy it , http://www.adventuresinbabywearing.com/ !

Next thing you know dooce will be leaving me comments, right?

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my goodness you have me cracking up. I'm totally subscribing to your blog now.

Steph